Getting to Know BCA - There are many ways that BCA ensures our clients are provided outstanding services.
Diversity of Services
BCA offers a very broad range of services, including:
- Individual, Couples, Child, and Family Counseling
- Consultation to Businesses, Schools, Medical and Community Organizations
- Career Assessment and Counseling
When an individual or family is referred to BCA for services, they are provided with the type of service that is needed for the problem presented. The qualifications of the staff are outstanding, allowing clients to counsel with a professional clinician who is schooled and trained in the area of their concern. BCA's professional staff has the training to meet the needs of almost everyone who seeks our services and if we cannot meet your needs, we will make every effort to point you in the right direction to a service provider that will.
Talented Professional Staff
BCA has a committed staff of 25 Licensed Counselors who are dedicated to providing outstanding services for clients and their families. BCA makes every effort to match a client's individual needs with the most appropriate professional to best ensure a positive counseling outcome. The BCA staff of talented clinicians are schooled and trained to deal with a wide variety of issues, including:
- Anxiety Disorders (Generalized, Panic Disorder, OCD, Social, etc)
- Depression & Mood Related Disorders
- Eating Disorders (Anorexia, Bulimia, Binge Eating, etc)
- Addictions (i.e. Drug & Alcohol, Gambling, Pornography, Gaming)
- Post-Traumatic Stress / Trauma Related Disorders
- ADHD / Behavioral & Conduct Disorders
- Grief / Bereavement
- Personality Dysfunction
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Work Related Problems
- LGBT Related Issues
- Marriage & Relationship Problems
- Divorce & Separation Related Issues
- Survivors of Abuse
- Self- Esteem Related Issues
- Anger & Rage Management
- Chronic Pain
- Transitional / Life Related Issues
- Women's and Men's Issues
Professional Training, Supervision & Consultation
BCA believes that every clinician should continue their training and supervision throughout their entire career. Therefore, every therapist at BCA has individual supervision on a regularly scheduled basis. The purpose of the supervision is multifaceted, including:
- Providing an opportunity for the clinician to discuss difficult and complex cases with another clinician
- Discussing issues surrounding the therapeutic setting such as case management, assessment, and planning
- Providing a professional setting where the clinicians can assess client progress, define future treatment goals, and ensure clients the most effective treatment.
In addition to the individual supervision, BCA offers structured group consultation on a bimonthly basis for all staff.
BCA is an approved provider of continuing education units through the American Psychological Association (APA). As a CE provider, BCA is able to offer CE units to staff members through workshops offered on-site at the BCA offices. Additionally, all of our licensed professionals at BCA complete and an average of 15 continuing education credits each year.